۱۳۹۰ شهریور ۱۶, چهارشنبه

I choose “publish"

Dear s.exy pious lover,
I want that you stay,
and wait for me till I come,
then be loyal to me.
I love you.

that’s my heart says.

Dear independent man,
you can flourish your lifestyle anywhere but here.
Break limits and live in your solitary unique way.
I think It’s more suitable and you will like it.

my mind says.

About you, I wander somewhere between these concepts.

anyway there are some clear facts and rules.
for example: time passes, and things change;
including people, emotions, ideas, places, distances, seasons and … colors of hairs, if exist any hair.

Well, you read all things that I NEED to say, with simple words and some grammatical errors; things that avoiding of saying them could KILL me. You know, English language is easier than Persian one, for stating emotions and thoughts, at least for me, at least right now.

Just it.
Now I can save it in drafts, or click on publish.

p.s: I choose “Publish”
+ with love

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر

h.mydays@gmail.com